Owning your self worth as a woman
A woman who knows her worth
She doesn’t attach her worth to external things like people’s opinions, how she’s being treated my others, achievements, goals, actions, results, thoughts and feelings. She knows she’s worthy just because she exists, just because she’s alive. She knows external circumstances doesn’t remove, add or change her worth. She knows that she is always worthy and deserving always. She knows she doesn’t have to prove her worth. She knows there’s nothing to prove because she is innately and naturally worthy.
Blocks/ resistance that can stop you from owning your self worth.
- The unworthiness wound: This creates a belief in us that we are not worthy of love for being our true selves or our authentic selves aren’t worthy of love and acceptance. This wound was created by times we were judged and rejected for being our true selves, or making mistakes or for being human. Also times when people compared us to others because they seemed to do better than us or when we were judged for making ourselves happy or when people made us feel like failures for a making mistakes or not getting it right.
- Inner-child wounds: If your parents never really made you feel seen, mirrored, loved & heard or people only showed you love and attention when you meet their expectations. This creates a block that you have to prove your worth to receive love.
- Abandonment wounds: This is wound is created by times in our relationship were we felt abandoned or times we were abandoned in our relationships by family, friends or romantic partners. So then it creates this believe that we are unlovable or not worthy of the love that we deserve or there is something wrong with us for being abandoned.
- Codependency: This means seeking external validation to feel good about ourselves, to feel lovable and worthy. This can be caused by the three wounds above.
How to own your self worth.
- Know and acknowledge your divine and natural worth, that you are enough and worthy regardless, that you don’t need to prove your worth because you are already worthy for being you and you are always worthy regardless of external circumstances.
- Heal your inner child, your unworthiness wounds and abandonment wounds
- Alchemise blocks or beliefs holding you back from owning your self worth.
- Use self worth affirmations.